Paediatric cardiology mainly includes diseases of the heart in the early stages i.e. from newly born to developing stages and also with an expertise in heart disease, paediatric complete patient care. Paediatric cardiologists broadly deal with treatment of congenital heart disease, arrhythmias and disturbances of circulatory function.
- Pediatric Drug Development
- Initial Evaluation of the New-born with Suspected Cardiovascular Disease
- Approach to the Cyanotic Infants
- Principles of Postoperative Care
- Approach to the Cyanotic Infant